Hit the ground running

Sunday, February 27, 2011

My travel back to Singapore was pretty uneventful.  I arrived mid-day on Wednesday and stayed awake until I made the mistake of relaxing on the sofa for 'just a few minutes'...  Somehow, 5:30 pm magically became 10:00 pm...whoops!  I woke up long enough to get myself to bed.

Thursday was busy at work and then I went to dinner with a friend who was in from the US.  Then on Friday, after another busy work day, I met my good friend Elisabeth and we hung out until I took her to the airport this morning.  We had a whirlwind visit and it was so wonderful having her here. 

Here are a few of the things we did...
-curry puffs (yummy goodness)
-Little India
-Buddhist temple...

-Hindu temple...
-enjoying a refreshing beer in Chinatown...
-shopping in Chinatown for the perfect gift
-enjoying a relaxing foot massage
-visiting the Marina Bay area to look at the Merlion only to find the Merlion under renovation
-enjoying the skyline...
-finishing the evening with satay and Tiger beer at La Pau Sat.

It was a great visit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment