One month later...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Okay, I admit it to you...and now I just need to admit it to myself...I am horrible about blogging when I am home in the US.  Alan is always good about reminding me to blog and then the day just gets away from me.  I could blame it on work or on being too busy visiting friends or getting sucked into US television or shopping at Target...but...does it really matter?  The answer is nope...not at all.

So, I'm now headed back to Singapore and will try and blog a bit more frequently.  My job is really busy these days so I may not get to blog as frequently as I'd like but I will certain commit to doing it more than just once a month.

I have a few topics to catch-up on from my visit home and will do so in the near future.  In the meantime, I spent this morning touring Alcatraz and feel like this is an appropriate photo...

I've just put myself in blogger jail for not blogging enough...

2 comments:

AJH February 22, 2011 at 8:25 AM  

Ha! We'll bail you out after your next post.

Alan February 22, 2011 at 9:20 AM  

you still need to catch up on posts from when I was in Singapore....

Post a Comment