How long will this last?

Monday, May 16, 2011

Last week I got a notice that I had received a package.  I love getting that little notice but then it means I have to wait 1-2 days to get it from the post office.  Argh...I am not really a patient person.  Last week I ended up having to wait a little longer because the delivery guy wrote the wrong number down on my notice and they had to track it down.

I was FINALLY able to go and pick it up tonight...

HOLY COW!!!

Thanks much to my very wonderful friends Angie and Paul for sending this amazing package of goodies.  Apparently my prior blog post about rationing my caramel creams and Thin Mints and my inability to get Peeps at Easter in Singapore gave them some inspiration.  These are all of my favorite sweet treats.  I will be rationing them if for no other reason than to keep myself from going into a sugar coma. 

So...any bets on how long these will last?

0 comments:

Post a Comment