What are you?

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Some people are chocolate people...
Some people are cake people...
Some people are cookie people...
Some people aren't into sweets and prefer salty things...

I tend to be a general sweets person.  I love bubble gum and candy corn and candy canes and Peeps.  Now that I think about it...I tend to have a favorite sweet for each season.  Unfortunately for me, most of the sweets that I love are pretty much unavailable here in Singapore. 

My latest favorite sweet treats are those caramels with the little bit of cream in the middle.  The ones I like are by Goetze candy company.  Mmm...they are close to perfection.  I brought a bag back with me from home and have been careful to ration them.  I only allow myself one per day.  However, despite this...the bag is going down quickly.  I think I'm actually enjoying them more knowing that they are in limited supply.

I'm also a mint person.  Pretty anything mint flavored...especially when paired with chocolate is at the top of my list.  I brought one box of Thin Mints with me from home.  They are unopened and I am afraid to open them...one thin mint at a time just doesn't seem like enough.

Anyway...audience participation time...what are you?  Cake...Chocolate...Cupcakes...Sweets...potato chips...

6 comments:

Paul Neal March 3, 2011 at 9:04 PM  

Salty. Potato Chips, Doritios, pretzels, anything salty. Mostly just plain wavy potato chips will do.

Alan March 3, 2011 at 11:57 PM  

Yes. All. Cake. Cookies. Chips. Everything. Well, not candy corn. Yuk.

Unknown March 4, 2011 at 12:53 PM  

salty - chips, popcorn. salted chocolate chip cookies!
sweet - everything else. no candy corn really, but EVERYTHING else.

AJH March 6, 2011 at 1:00 AM  

Anything with PB and chocolate

Angela Neal March 7, 2011 at 7:24 AM  

I am a sweets person. I could eat my weight in candy corn and chocolate covered strawberries. Love sweets!

Unknown March 10, 2011 at 8:18 AM  

I've been in a sweet/salty phase lately--can't get enough chocolate with sea salt. mmmmmm

Post a Comment