Hang up and walk...

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm quite tempted to start a new movement for the safety of all of those people who rely on walking as their primary mode of transport...if not a movement...I'm tempted to make t-shirts that say 'hang up and walk'...although nobody would see them. 

Seriously...if you cannot walk at a normal pace whilst you are texting...step to the side...or...hang up.

If you are so focused on your texting that you can't occasionally glance up to see where you are going...hang up...

If you have to slow down because you are so involved in your phone conversation...please hang up...

The last two days on my way home I have almost been run into too many times to count...have been slowed down by texters which caused me to miss the little green man at the crosswalk...and have just been generally frustrated by everybody on the phone...seriously...there can't be that much to say.

And...this concludes your having to hear me vent about silly things...

0 comments:

Post a Comment