Be thankful I check the clock first...

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Otherwise some of you US peeps would be getting phone calls right about now.  There is nothing urgent going on...I just finished my work day...at 10pm and figured that since I'm still awake I'd take the opportunity to catch-up with a few friends or family from home.  I was about to pick-up the phone when I actually remembered that I'm in Chicago right now...so the time change would be a bit alarming for me to call people now.

It is funny how it took me ages to remember to think about phone calls to the US either at 7-8 am or after 8 pm at night while I'm Singapore.  Apparently I have thought about it so much that it has become second nature.  Who knew???

Good thing I noticed the time...and good thing I'm back in Singapore tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment