A week later

Friday, May 14, 2010

I got back in Singapore one week ago and I must say that this past week has just flown by. 

Jet lag has been trying to become far too cozy with me.  I am not a fan of jet lag so have been resisting him with all of my being...jet lag is very persuasive sometimes. It was far worse earlier in the week so think I'll be back on track when I start the work week next week. 

Speaking of work...it has been really busy. It has been great being back in the region and much easier to meet with everyone since we're in the same time zone...mostly.  But, since I have been gone for a bit and am now back my time is in high demand.  I worked a lot of long hours this week.  So, I took today as a bit of a mental health day which has been nice. 

I still need to unpack from the trip last week.  Am not sure if I've explained my unpacking strategy previously...basically, I leave my bags on the floor in the middle of my apartment.  If I took them into my bedroom they'd likely sit there for ages waiting to be unpacked.  With them being in the middle of the room, I will usually get tired of tripping over them and unpack them right away.  Not this week...I've just been sifting through them...finding what I need...creating more of a mess as I go along.  I have successfully tripped over them far too many times and the task for this Friday night is to get them unpacked.

Hopefully next week I'll be doing some sort of exciting Friday night activity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment