A day of nothingness...

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Today was one of those weekend days where I only had one item on my agenda that I absolutely had to do.  I have very few of those days in my life so I totally enjoy them when I can. 

I had every intent on sleeping in this morning but woke up at 6 am.  Wide awake at 6 am on a Saturday morning.  I stayed in bed for a bit thinking that surely I'd be able to fall back asleep.  After about 15 minutes I got totally bored and just decided to get up.

The rest of the day, aside from going to the gym was totally up to me.  I did a heck of a lot of nothing today.  Woohoo!  I ran a couple of errands, got a manicure/pedicure and that was really about it.  Well...except for watching some really bad television...but isn't that what it is there for?

Now I'm making dinner...having a glass of wine...enjoying the rest of my day of doing nothing.

I hope that all my US peeps have a similar Saturday!

1 comments:

rocket betty June 24, 2010 at 2:04 AM  

Yay for nothing to do! Ahhhhh......

Post a Comment